Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blogged Out

Considering I've got nothing to do until 'Ellen' is on TV1 at 5pm, I figured I'd write a wee blog. Actually, I'll write a diary instead.

Dear Diary,
Wow - who knew life could be this shit? Well actually, I did know. I just liked to pretend I didn't. Often. Well the last two days have been shit, shit and uhh... oh yeah, shit. Why? Because I'm lazy. I need to do something exciting but there's nothing to do. Well there may be, but that's a work in progress. Hmm... fuck you Diary, I'm going back to my blog.
Joey. xx
I desperately need more money but goddamn work gave all the hours to the new staff, umm, HELLO. Only worked there for a year - you'd think they'd get the fact that I WANT the f-ing hours. But sure, give it to the new people that don't really know what they're doing. Whatever. I'm bitter, suck it.

Anyway I went for a real dope run today, it was like an hour and a quarter of non-stop running, which you may scoff at as much of an accomplishment - but it wasn't quite flat ground, and I bet you couldn't do it. Fuck you. I'm on the road to to being fit, skinny and happy - but quite a way down the road, that is un hecho. (a fact)

0 Comments: