I'm totally loving some of my all time favourite music right now, and by "all time favourite"... you know I mean sweetbox. I LOVE SWEETBOX! I will scream that from the hilltops, the streets, school and even over the work intercom. I love it, well, from 2000 onwards. Pre 2000 with Tina Harris... don't like it so much. Jade Villalon (also known as Jade Valerie, ETERNITY∞ and Saint Vox) is a singing legend and I love ALL of her music. Except for "Superstar" off the 'Classified' album, that song is... ugh, but I still like it a hell of a lot more than most of my music and still know all the words and such. Anyway, the title of this post is from the song 'Bold and Delicious' which he wrote and was covered, in Japanese, by the super massive famous & successful Japanese artist Ayumi Hamasaki. That was like a SERIOUS accomplishment like you wouldn't believe. Lady Gaga was with Ayumi Hamasaki on the Japanese talkshow 'Music Station' just the other day - so there. Gaga admires her too, so suck it Japanese music haters. The Gaga is greater than yours or my opinion, that's just a fact. But Jade and Gaga's opinion are just as memorable to me.Anyway I uploaded the Sweetbox album 'Best of 1995-2005', but actually it's just 2000-2005 cause I removed the pre-2000 songs, and there was only 2 and they sucked so don't worry. So prepare for my Ayumi Hamasaki 'Celebrity of the Week', unless I've already done it on her. Then I'll do Koda Kumi or Utada Hikaru, SOMEONE JAPANESE/KOREAN. Maybe I'll do someone Chinese... reminds me I must do Gong Li and Ziyi Zhang sometime. Love them. Ok not going to Tweet this post cause it's just a big ramble.
DOWNLOAD SWEETBOX'S "BEST OF 1995-2005" BY CLICKING HERE!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
But I gotta feel BOLD & DELICIOUS
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment