The title of the post is only called "Energetic" cause I didn't really know what else to call it, so that is the name of the song I am currently listening too. By BoA, FYI. So I'm super glad that it's finally the Easter holidays - two weeks off of school! Loves it! Sadly I'm a little bogged down with holiday homework which is barely a thrilling thought, but whatever, as long as I'm not doing boring, boring school work - I'm happy. It's kind of weird to realise this has been my last Term 1 ever, cause I'm pretty sure it's called 'semesters' or whatever at university, and I'm not even sure I'm going to go to uni so... it's a tricky one.
Last night Sam Ellis invited our friends to his place for end-of-term drinks, and it was pretty cool sitting around a fire with friends talking and stuff. It's just really good, maybe I should stop whinging about Garin and be happy that I have friends, I'm not missing any limbs, have my health & am mentally "all there". (Hopefully.) Anyway, the things that I do whinge about 24/7 are substantially less than what A LOT of people go through. So next time I whinge, tell me to shut the christ up.
Anyway, that was a soppy paragraph - but it did put me in a good mood. Today Rianna, Alice and Becca came around to mine and we watched "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging" which I had never seen before and holy bitch - it's such a good movie! I've read all the books from the Georgia Nicholson (sp?) series, and I love them all! Halfway through the last one now, such a shame it's the last one. So hilarious - I literally laugh out loud reading them, so embarrassing! I've never read a book that's made me laugh so much, well I think Harry Potter did a few times - but not nearly as much.
I went for an hour run today, so I'm extremely proud of myself and... yeah. Anyway I need to go and make something for dinner because I have literally eaten like NO solids today, well, except for some fruit and a fatty muesli bar - I had a berry smoothie this morning which was veerrrryyy yum, to say the most, and I intend to make more soon. Better buy some more milk tomorrow cause I'm inviting friends around for a pot-luck dinner at my house on Sunday, and hopefully... it'll be HUGE.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Energetic
Posted by creation of the nation at 1:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment