Yay one of my BFFL Ashleigh Sayers (Twitter link here) had her birthday today and turned the ripe ol' age of 17. Sexy! So that was lovely... and that was when the goodness of the day stopped. Let's have the lowdown.
So I woke up at 6.45am, which was unusually and instantly was aching from my 9 hour work day (standing, walking, lots of tiring bullshit) on Saturday and the 3 hour pretty intense dance practice for Stage Challenge! So at the very beginning of my day I was sore and tired still. If that doesn't spell out a "great day ahead", I don't know what does. Somehow I still end up rushing around like a loon, lip balm, cologne, flossing, matching-socks, packing school books - all the usual things that I end up having to do like in 2 minutes. Today I skipped flossing AND cologne. So I had rotting teeth and smelt like shit. Lovely*.
From then onwards, things just went from bad to worse. We had assembly first thing today & it was literally (as in, swear to Allah) half an hour of sports notices! A little known fact about me is, although I am a fitness guru and aspiring tennis player, I actually fucking hate sport and the LAST thing I want to hear rambled on for about ever was FUCKING SPORT! Holy christ I was dying.
After that I had English and we watched the most pathetic movie "Othello" and no one made any sense and it was boring as christ. Had some tit and nipple in it. Sense my thrill. ;)
After that I had no morning break (what... a surprise) as I had a Vinnies Meeting. We're having a great big group project and we had a man in to give us a hand and rope in some community help. Can't be f-ed explaining it now, probably already had, but it's going to be a HUGE fund-raiser and Sarah, Charlotte and I are basically doing it alone. So scary. Talk about STRESS. Also we were released a little early from that... but I had more waste-of-time Stage Challenge practice. Rianna, I know the dance and have been to every practice. It's not actually essential I'm there unless we're doing Geeks/Bully scene or Finalé.
Anyway as much as I'd love to reminisce about my lovely day... I'd taking off.
Life blows.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Happy Birthday Ashleigh!
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment