I have a dream... well actually, I had a dream, but sadly it wasn't as inspirational as that black dude's one.
Kidding.
Martin Luther King. (Right?)
I googled, I was right.
My dream consisted of meeting Kathy Griffin for some reason, I forgot why, but I got the chance to meet and take a picture with her but I was really fucked off for two reasons. Firstly, I looked disgusting in the picture and therefore couldn't show anyone and secondly, Kathy was an f-ing bitch! I'm not scared to meet her in real life because she might do that whole fake-happy thing for a fan, I don't want that shit - I want her to be happy to meet me! Not that I really need to worry about it living in some boring town a million miles from Los Angeles, but still.
After working the entire weekend I was pretty worn out, so can't say I was beaming with excitement for my third 7am wake-up call, in a row, in my holidays for my stage challenge rehearsal from 9am-12pm. It was pretty tiring and I can now finally see why people ramble on about dance being a good exercise - because it's moving in a fucked up way you'd never do otherwise. So I guess the aching means it's doing some good for you! Or you've put something out. I'm hoping it's my initial thought.
Tomorrow I have zilch planned, so will hopefully salvage something out of it for my last day of the holidays. Oh yeah, had planned to go to the movies with Ashleigh at 2pm. Well that leaves room for a nice big 10am-11am wake-up. Possibly later. Sexy.
Monday, April 12, 2010
I have a dream...
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment