Friday, April 9, 2010

Load of Shizz

God I'm in a bad mood all of a sudden. Actually it's not "all of a sudden", it's a month of misery built up onto this unfortunate evening and I'm feeling bitter and bitchy. Which is about right if you ask me. Having 18 hours of work ahead of me over the next two days is barely reason for excitement, however, the money influx it'll bring upon me, is. Still, that might cover one bear of shoes I want or maybe one jacket. And actually, it'll pay for 2/3 of a jacket - specifically, the one I like at 'Barkers' - the world's most incredibly overpriced store. And by "the world's", I mean "Nelson's" - because we have bullshit stuff.

So I'm a miserable, horrible wreck and here's why.

I have officially no life. Let me explain. I returned home from my "outing"  in town (aka. going to town, which btw in Nelson means looking at the variety of about 10 maximum clothing stores - all expensive and a half of them mixed with boys and girls clothes, and with typical sexist fashion, 3/4 of the store is for girls.)  which was really just me and two friends, one who was in an incredibly annoying mood, as usual, as we hunted for jackets mainly. Well I found none and and also didn't find any shoes, and the only pair I really like don't come in my size. Which by the way is 11, if you care.

So that fucked me off, and then I arrive home and I realise... Holy fuckballs, I actually have nothing to do AND it's a Friday night in the middle of the holidays for crying out loud! I mean, what self-respecting 17 year old male sits at home and "blogs" at 9.56pm in the evening? Me apparently.

Everything's shit.

0 Comments: