Sunday, April 25, 2010

NEWS: Big Bang Electric Love dvd is coming

989 In February 2010 Big Bang toured Japan and now the fans will be able to relive this amazing concert at home. The “Electric Love Tour” DVD is coming out April, 28th.

Personally I’ve watch the TBS Broadcast and I really love their performance of “Top of the World” and the laid back version of “Stylish” (but to be honest I love it all lol).

The Track list:
01 OPENING
02 ガラガラ GO!!
03 Top Of The World
04 WITH U
05 HALLELUJAH
06 Strong Baby (V.I Solo)
07 WEDDING DRESS (SOL Solo)
08 Ah-Moo-Rut-Chi-Ah-Neun-Chuk (Pretended)(T.O.P Solo)
09 Follow Me
10 Number 1
11 Stylish
12 D-LITE INTRO
13 Som Sa Tang (Cotton Candy)(D-LITE Solo)
14 V.I & D-LITE MEDLEY
15 Chak Hahn Sa Ram (A Good Man)
16 Stay
17 HaruHaru
18 G-DRAGON Intro
19 Heartbreaker (G-Dragon Solo)
20 Korean Dream (G-Dragon Solo)
21 声をきかせて
22 LIE (Korean Version)
23 Ma-Ji-Mak-In-Sa (BABY BABY Korean Version)
- ENCORE -
24 MY HEAVEN
- BONUS TRACK -
Making of ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010

You can already preorder at yesasia.

Check out the promo:

0 Comments: