Last two days have been average, but strangely good at the same time. I'm enjoying these holidays. but I know they're to be short lived which is a shame. Yesterday I caught up with two seriously old friends Chloe Barrington (and her boyfriend) and Helena which was really cool! We went to the Bead Gallery and although I've been there a million times in my life, I've never made anything! I didn't mean to either but then I came across some beads that I was FUCKING obsessed with, these silver & blue metallic ones and I was like "Holy fuckballs I need a bracelet!" and so I made one... and since each single bloody bead cost 20c each, it ended up costing me $10! Anyway, here's the finished result. (I twitpic'd it too, haha. Twitter FTW.)
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Show me your TEETH
The picture doesn't do it much justice, but it's a fucking mint bracelet and I'll probably just leave it on 24/7 and see how I get on. Well that's until the uniform Nazi (aka. any teacher at Garin) come along and try to take it off me. The bastards can suck it. Hard.
Today I woke up to Mum stumbling into my room like a fool announcing that we have a goddamn chiropractor appointment at 11pm, she stresses we're going to be late every time and every time I tell her the guy is ALWAYS running fucking late, and I am right. Every time. He's been on time, once. I've been seeing him for over a year I think. Seriously. Anyway I also went for a big mofo run which I felt quite good about. I'm finally seeing some toning happening in my body which I have waited for, for around 17 and 2/3 years. What... an effort. Anyway, nothing else happening - much. Tomorrow I think I'll be hanging with Nick P, and then I have to work the entire weekend. Two 9 hour days. Brutal. I need a relationship. I may get one. Huge. Byebye!
Posted by creation of the nation at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment