Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dreams are Free

Although I'm really just in the mood for a suicidally depressing whinge, I'll keep it to a minimum and... just ramble I guess. This'll be hard. I make no promises. Well this term at school has honestly been a shitbox. Nothing good has happened, Stage Challenge has dragged on for officially too long, and although it'll be sad when it's over - it's still becoming increasingly annoying and time waste-ish. The fact we're making huge changes in the finale even though there's less than two weeks to go, about one and a half weeks to be exact - it's a little worrying. The one good thing about tomorrow is... actually there is nothing good. I will go to school, come home, do nothing because no one wants to hang out with me and then go to bed and work a fucking long day on Saturday. Excuse me for not being grateful and appreciative of my obviously utopian life.

Oh look, little (I wish) ol' pessimistic Joey rearing his pore-ridden head again. I need to hurry the christ up and join the gym and get into fucking shape. I am so vain and conceited I literally will NEVER be happy until I have a six pack and am just generally ripped. Yes I will go on an all vegetable diet and become a crazed health freak - watch me... eat a pie. Actually I officially forbid myself from having a pie until... actually for the rest of the year. I must not forget this. The only exception shall be if I kinda have to like I'm at someone's house and it's dinner or I get given one or something, but I should try harder. Hot body = happiness. :)

Obviously I'm joking. But it'd get me a lot further than anything else, considering the life rutt I've been in since about the end of February. FML. x999,999,999... (three dots mean reoccurring FOREVER, if you did Maths like me... last year, I dropped it this year.) I actually HAVE to get as ripped and sexy as Sarah Quinney NOW. Right now I look like... actually I won't make any people-I-know comparisons, you know who you are. ;) Man I'm a rude bitch, no wonder I have no friends. Oh well, gotta roll with the punches... which translates to meaning I'll be rolling A LOT. Anyway, time to pretend I have a life - I should probably do some actually homework... like my R.E! Fuck I NEED to pass that, otherwise I'll have done an f-load of work already and than FAIL. Better text Ashleigh and remind her too, she's a hopeless cow like that. ;) JJK. Which reminds me, Natalie has been so full of attitude lately? What tongue went down her throat and stained her with distaste? Oh actually I already know... HAHAHAHA.

0 Comments: