Ok, since my blog is literally shit - you NEED to go and check out Miss Tila's new gossip blog! It's sexy and puts that beat tranny Piggy Perez out of business. Head over to www.MissTilaOMG.com now so that you don't have to die of boredom reading the rest of this bullshit blog. Maybe it won't go for long. IDK. Well this week has pretty much just merged with last week which, as I mentioned, SUCKED.
So I'm basically FUCKING overcommitted at school and regretting it because it's the type of overcommitment that will get me nowhere. Currently I'm involved in:
- Young Vinnies (President)
- GECO (Garin's Environmental _____ Organisation. WTF is 'c'?)
- Tennis Lessons
- Stage Challenge
- Ball Committee
That is hard-fucking-core and more than anyone else is doing I'm pretty damn sure! Sarah Q & Oscar may be similiar cause they're Learning & Arts Captains. So.. fuck it I'm still pissed about that.
Basically no matter what I do at Garin the "Captains" will still be the most celebrated and respected YEar 13s in the school and I get no say and no one gives a fuck about anything I do, like have a "Charity Dinner" for Tonga which is like a MAMMOTH effort and I feel like I've been sending a million e-mails a day trying to get the god damn thing organised. Selling tickets is so fucking difficult too! Can people just buy a stupid $15 ticket and come to this dinner? It's FOR CHARITY! It's gonna be a good meal too and I'll be slaving over a hot stove myself to ensure this! It's depressingly hard. But I'mma VOWEL to do it. Poor kids in Tonga need it! Can you imagine not even having a god damn pencil or pen? Seriously.
Anyway my school sucks and I hope someone reads this and expels me cause it's unfair and SHIT. So fuck you Garin. Can't wait to leave and head off to Uni, well actually I can cause Uni sounds scary as shit & I don't have a CLUE what I want to study or do in life & it's just scary and difficult. Hates it. :( Eitherway I'll figure something out, it's currently looking along the lines of Media Studies as a Major and than Theatre as well? I'm really not sure, it just doesn't sound 100% what I want. More like 30%. And that's as sure as I am about anything right now - it's STRESSFUL.
Anyway this blog post is a WRECK so... might just stop.
P.S. Somebody love me.
P.S.S. My dog is on my lap. Aww... makes one. (I hope)
P.S.S.S. The C in 'GECO' is "conservation"... maybe.
P.S.S.S. The C in 'GECO' is "conservation"... maybe.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment