I have looked really bad in times in my life, but I really well and truly feel that how I appeared on stage for the 2010 Stage Challenge was the ugliest I have ever looked! I was dressed as a "geek" and I had my hair slicked down with a great big alfalfa (sticking-up-hair-bit at the crown of your head) and ghastly make-up and SICK clothes! I looked fucking awful! Anyway I had to dance on stage like an absolute FREAK like that infront of like, 1000+ people or whatever. Either way there are lots of hideous photos around and I will show you ONE!
The lame website has like made the pictures all watermarked, yeah, cause someone is really going to PAY for any of those photos - anyway the good thing about the performance is that with so many god damn lights & smoke, you can't even see the audience so it's kinda calming and you can just go over the top as you want, and by the looks of that picture... I DID! (P.S. Yes, I am that guy next to the girl with orange/brown shirts.)
Embarrassanté!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment