Ignore my blog title. Or make me feel bad and shit, which I'd deserve. I worked all day yesterday, as I do every Saturday which was really fun and exciting. (obviously, sarcasm) I had Nick Pittar's 18th 'dinner' at 6.30pm, and considering I finished work at 6pm and only got out of the store by ten past, it was a great big rush and I had no time. Anyway it was a pretty quiet night and I ate A FUCKLOAD and I really regret it, except not really. Joining the gym SOON! I'm kinda scared but it'll be good, my body needs to be hot and sexy - back rolls are not good. Unless I'm getting paid to have them, which I'm not.
Pretty sure the only reason I'm single is because I'm ugly.
Anyway, Nick Pittar's party, well he and his two musically inclined friends (forgot their names) played us their piece for some 'Chamber Music' classical competition. I don't know what 'chamber' means, but it's not the 'Chamber of Secrets' so my Harry Potter loving side hasn't been excited. Much. They played some bit and it obviously took a LOT of practice and skill but let's face it, to be watching live classical musical at an 18th probably won't be on the agenda for my 18th. Then again nothing really is right now so... whatever. All I know is that I will be drinking on my birthday - but not much cause a NZ kid died from an overdose of Vodka last weekend and it was all over the news. Freaky shit. Alcohol is, after all, a poison and shouldn't be consumed in large quantities - I wish I could be as straight edge as my friend Brandon but... my life's too shit to be sober 24/7.
Anyway, here's a photo of my bestie Sarah Quinney at Nick's 18th. I think she's bored... Haha. I was taking photos on my phone so... perhaps I was a little also. ;)
Sunday, May 16, 2010
I Should Be Studying
Posted by creation of the nation at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment