I have had an epiphany! I have decided that I will only commit to things if there's a chance I will score some publicity out of it. I have officially been in the local papers four times in the past year which is pretty much amazeballs. Don't even deny it.
I'm crying on the inside (and out) right now because I have work tomorrow and as much fun as it always is, I'd rather have a sleep-in and spend the day doing rigorous exercise. Since work is so brutal I get depressed and end up running to the bakery (running = begging someone to give me a ride) and spending $10+ on really healthy* food. Hence, I'm a BFS & need to diet + exercise. I'm joining the gym soon... AND going for my licence on Monday which is FUCKING nerve-racking... except not really. Maybe I'll be nervous on the day, right now I feel like I'll be good enough. More nervous about the driving lesson I have on Monday morning, to show if I'm fully "prepared" or not - well not sure how that's supposed to help cause either way I have the test after school and it's been paid for. Does my Dad see the logic?
Tom Ashley's 18th birthday at Sam Ellis' place on Saturday night. Nick P's giving me & Oscar a ride to his and back, but I feel bad cause he wasn't going to and I had a HUGE fit at him and guilt tripped him into it. For some reason or another it doesn't feel the same as just being offered out of kindness. Big guess why. Should be a fun night but I have literally NO alcohol... think I'mma give up drinking anyway. Not that I'm a big drinker, it's just really unhealthy (not just the alcohol part, the drinks are just sugar and starch etc.) and I'm planning on joining the gym, well no I'm not planning, I am joining the gym. (Remember THIS little trip down memory lane...? Gawd...) So... well this sounds dramatic but I literally need to put every f-ing thing into this membership and get a sexy body QUICK. Expect ab shots around August/September. Well, if you're lucky.
*fatty, greasy, carby BS
Friday, May 7, 2010
Inspiration has Hit
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment