So this guest speaker came into our school on Friday from some organisation called "Attitude" and talked to us about depression, addictions, stress and phobias - four big things that affect New Zealander teenagers (and around the world too I guess) more than anything else. The guy talked about how creating a list of all the things we're stressed about will make things more realistic and manageable - opposed to having a swarm of worries swirling around in your head. So, here's my stress list:
- Media - Concept, Research, Film
- History - Internal, Essays, Revision
- Economics - Revision!!
- I.C.T. - Holy fuckballs. Mastering MS Access & getting to grips with WTF my project actually is. So scary.
- English - Research, Poetry.
- R.E. - Did I pass the stupid assignment?
- Vinnies - Tongan Dinner
- Blogging - Gaganatic, Fametopia & this blog.
- Twitter, Facebook, Bebo - need to manage the time I waste on these.
- Work - need to talk to manager about possibility of transferring to Wellington.
- Next year - WTF do I want to study?
- Diet & exercise regime - HAVE to get into shape or I'll never be happy.
- Single - I hate being alone & miserable.
- Friends - I need to keep in contact with out of school friends more. eg. Brandon, Helena, Dani etc.
- Style - I need to stop shopping @ Jayjays (even though it's cheap...) and get an actual style.
Alright, I think that basically covers it - but I know there are huge things I missed out just because right now the BIG thing on my mind is the Tongan Dinner on Friday this week. I'm scared it'll be shit & everyone will blame me, which they will, cause I'm in charge. Ugghhh. Never again.
Edit: I'd just like to point out that the first five options alone will take at least 250-300 hours of solid work. A lovely thought.
Edit: I'd just like to point out that the first five options alone will take at least 250-300 hours of solid work. A lovely thought.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment