So guess whose in charge of a "Togan Dinner", raising money for Tongan charity & has sold OVER ONE HUNDRED TICKETS!! At $15 each, we've done pretty f-ing well. If my calculations are correct, which they are because I used my phone's calculator, we will have raised at least $1,500! Now that's hott.
I don't have time to blog much right now cause tomorrow I literally have a radio interview, LOL! It's for the dinner, but c'mon - show me some love, that's like Nelson D-List + I was in "The Leader" (newspaper) last week and on stage for Stage Challenge. I talked at school assembly two weeks ago, some gimme some credit already!
Wednesday: Radio interviw
Thursday: Youth Volunteer Awards
Friday: Tongan Dinner!! Food for 100+, Jesus.
Saturday: Nine miserable hours of work.
Sunday: A big bag of bullshit. aka. Study, which I'm off to do now. Bye!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Tongan Dinner
Posted by creation of the nation at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment