As promised here are the albums by Dr Fargo. Julio, the singer of Dr Fargo is actually one of the teachers I had in Barcelona in my EF Spanish course, like 4-5 years ago. And if you ever get the chance to see him live, I would definitely recommend that, even though as teacher he is not that great as a performer he’s amazing.
Sorry about the album cover, but since Dr Fargo isn’t signed, there aren’t any covers online of the group, so I had to make a picture of my signed copy.
My favourite songs are: The Age Of Wellfare, La Era Del Bienestar and Operación Churro.
Artist: Dr Fargo
Album: La Era Del Bienestar
Type: Album
Genre: Pop
Year: ?
Language: Spanish
DOWNLOAD // La Era Del Bienestar
Tracklist:
1. The Age Of Wellfare
2. La Generación Del Naranjito
3. Me Gustaría Ser Neopunk Como David Beckham
4. La Era Del Bienestar
5. El Último Héroe
6. No Somos Tontos
7. Tres Tristes Tigres
8. Desayuno Con Migas
9. Operación Churro
10. La Primera Vez
11. La Más Bella Canción Del Odio
12. Álex Se Echa Novia
0 Comments:
Post a Comment