Well after I announced to everyone I wasn't working anything extra over the holidays, I've ended up working three days in a row - and hated it! However I'll now have made some money which is always good, although I got slapped with a $45 parking fine (bastards!) and may owe somebody almost $200 bucks so... all my hard work has basically gone down the drain. Story of my life.
Helen Kübler, my friend whose has been an exchange student from Germany for the last year, is leaving tomorrow morning! It's so crazy and sad and I'll miss her so much. Going to go and see her this evening and super early tomorrow (5.30am!!). School's boring & to have a happy (and beautiful!) face like hers around is always great, I have only two photos with her and I'll post the one I look (especially) bad in because... IDK, it's just nicer.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Busy Body
Yeah, I know I have Kimora Lee Simmons' neck in this picture, deal with it.
Posted by creation of the nation at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment