Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do Me A Favour, Please?

Hey you there! Guess what? You can do me the quickest and easier favour anyone has ever done for me!

Click this link: http://ir.frazer.co.nz/joeynation

It's my new blog! Well actually, sometimes I get lazy and just write something here and than copy it here but recently I've been adding some unique posts - and I just really need you to click that god damn link! Here it is again? http://ir.frazer.co.nz/joeynation Thank you, it would mean everything. Will explain at a later date.

So I'm in a really fucked off mood right now! CBF explaining, but I wrote about it at http://ir.frazer.co.nz/joeynation so you can see there.

Man I haven't written an actual blog post in a while, well there's not much to report on... well kinda but not really anything I'm about to write on this tired blog for my tens of readers, but... well, yeah. Lately everything I say tends to end in a general, uncaring statement like "Whatever" or "Yeah", or "Suck it" - pick & choose. It's probably because this is supposed to be my 'holiday' and it's already 3/4 over which is suicide worthy because then I have to return to school and suffer miserably. I literally need to do homework all day tomorrow and the next day which is a lovely prospect, although I think I'm going to see "Toy Story 3" in like, an hour - better text around and make sure it's happening.

.........................

Just been texting, and yes it is happening. Good. Kinda expensive to see a movie, but I loved Toy Story when I was little so it's kinda cool that brought out a third movie, and I've heard nothing but positive reviews about it which is good. I also loved the Playstation game about Toy Story 2, so good & fun!

Anyway, I guess that pretty much sums things up... Hmm...

0 Comments: