Sunday, July 18, 2010

Overdue for a Layout Change

So all my plans for a huge layout change a while ago never came to fruition, but while it's on my mind I thought I'd pretend people read this for a while & would be willing to contribute, so here's my question:

What should my next layout theme be?

All my layouts will basically be the same cause if I try and move things around too much things will get muddled & phucked up - so yeah, throw me some suggestions if you have any.

I'm spending the day catching up on (well it's impossible to 'catch up' unless I had like two months off and did study 9 hours a day) homework that I've had the entire holidays to do but haven't done anything. What... a role model. No even cares though, well, 'cept whoever accepts/denies me into university, so just for that one crabby person (or however many people do the approval things) I'll work a bit harder. Happy Mr/Mrs Victoria-University-Entrance-Person?

Edit: This new banner is not the 'New Layout', I just got bored and was procrastinating my f-load of homework, so I made a new (and admittedly, pretty average) banner featuring Lady Gaga from her "The Fame Monster" promo booklet shoot, shot by Hedi Slimane.)

0 Comments: