Tuesday, October 5, 2010

There's Light At The End Of The Tunnel

For some reason I got completely depressed over the weekend... guess it was a lot of things and I was having a total meltdown over how much work there is to do for school (and still am, but kinda have it planned) but... I'm feeling good again. I spent a night at our bach at Marahau, which for the longest time I've always found so boring, but I honestly had a really great time and I guess that's something I'm kinda looking forward to now - an escape only an hour away to a totally different setting and, you know, just a chance to have a real break. I was only there for one night and an afternoon so quite keen for a longer trip over the summer holidays, it'll kinda be my last chance for well, who knows, cause with luck I'll be off to Wellington next year and it's a 5 hour ferry and drive or hour flight to get back to Nelson.


Not sure if that video will work, but we'll see. I'll just leave it there, even if it doesn't, because I can't be bothered editing it later. It's a panning shot of the beach and than I spin around and show you our bach, behind the plum tree. This is with the tide out and when it comes in, it's a pretty deep. Marahau is the start of New Zealand's fairly famous Abel Tasman National Park, which if you google image you can find is pretty pristine.

Anyway, I'm actually trying to watch "Chelsea Lately" now so... this blog needs to be done with. 

Follow me on my new Dailybooth by clicking here.

0 Comments: