Thursday, October 14, 2010

To Think That...

To think that I have only four full weeks of high school, plus exams, left in my entire life is a bit mind blowing really. Going to university has always seemed like the most distant of thoughts and now... I find out if I get accepted into my university hall on Saturday! I applied for Weir House which is the most prestigious so I really shouldn't be too shocked if I don't get accepted, but I would love to go there so much and I really hope I get in. I'll be let down if I don't, but the facts are only 50% of people even get into a hall, let alone getting into the hardest one of them all to get to, so not getting in won't be the end of the world, just a bit of a disappointed. If I don't get in I'll go on the waiting list for any other hall, which'll leave me hanging by a thread a little bit.

It's just so official applying for a university and relying on my school results isn't the most comfortable feeling in all of the world, as I've always been a fairly average student, excellence doesn't often sing my name. Which reminds me... I have two big assignments due tomorrow, my history "museum display" and my media "magazine page dummies" which are... at prototype stages, shall we say.

Well it's time for me to get the christ off this blog because I'm not letting myself skip the gym tonight to play computer games, wish me study luck! Lot to get done and very little time to do it. My life has sucked serious shit lately, but I have vague (and irresponsible) plans to go to town for Natalie's 18th (which was on Wednesday) but I had better not drink too much or get home too late cause I need to get an intense homework session out of the way on Sunday. At least 4 hours, and that's quite literally a very minimum.

0 Comments: