Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wanted: Study Motivation

I am having an actual and very serious problem, even though I need to study a LOT to have the slightest hope of passing school and getting into university... I have about 1% motivation to do so. I really struggle with it right now! Even here sitting with all my books and laptop ready for a typing storm, I keep finding ANY reason not to do it (including picking lemons, making waffles, drinking about a hundred glasses of water and applying a face mask), here I am at the computer... but I JUST DON'T WANT TO STUDY. I know I have to though, so here goes. Plus I'm working Friday & Saturday so don't want to leave it ALL up to the last minute. So much stressful work. Anyone have any study tips? (Write in comments!)

P.S. I'm scared of how much my History teacher is going to hate me on Monday because I was supposed to e-mail her work over the holidays... and it hasn't happened. Off to study now, wish me luck! (Except please actually do.)

0 Comments: