Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holding Onto Nothing But A Tired Dream

So my holidays are finally looking like they're going to be more fun than initially expected, although I'm DYING to finally be done with school, I need to stay focused for just two more weeks on schoolwork (because I am only halfway through my exams, but I feel like I'm 90% done, but I'm not). My teacher would be disgusted to know that I honestly and literally done no study for my history exam on Friday, but tomorrow and Thursday I vowel to get sunk in and pump out some serious essays in preparation. Media, on Monday, should be easier - but still requires a fair bit of study.

So I have two emerging crises, one being I have no plans for New Years and secondly, I have nothing to do in the holidays! Well I plan on getting into an intense and rigourous exercise routine, I want to bulk up over summer but it does get hard as the heat is more intense, but when I go to university I will not be scrawny or out of shape, just you wait and see non-believers. Things will happen. I went for a 35-40 minute run today without stopping which is a new record for me. I don't think I've ever run that far in my life, and boy, I'm feeling it now. It wasn't at a nice jogging speed either, I was going full boar for most of the way. I could probably go for maybe an hour if I jogged slowly and nicely the whole way, but I would need to bring water.

One plan I have is that me and my friend Ashleigh are going to go on a road trip somewhere, probably the West Coast, and stay at a variety of shitty, cheap accommodation. Fortunately I have access to some really good cheap places though so we should be able to scrape through without having to pay more than $50 per place, and that's looking at the most expensive places. I really want to go to the West Coast town Ross, don't me ask me why, but I love it there. Plus it's $20 a night so... bonus! It's pretty far down the west coast and not really on the way to anywhere, except like Queenstown and I'm pretty sure we're not going that far. Ash and I will probably need to save $300 each for fuel, food and stuff but I guess we'll bring food and just buy food on special occasions. We're probably going to do this after New Years, so I am still stumped -- WTF do I do for New Years? Brandon (who'll probably read this, sorry!) is planning on having something but being 18 at long lost, I kind of want to get sloshed. He did say I could drink at his, cause he doesn't, but it'd be kinda awkward, and besides I need to be somewhere I can dance like a loon. Some people from school are having a party at Nadine's for New Years but she doesn't really like me, nor does anyone else from school, so.. might need to give that one a miss. Haven't really heard much about it, and she lives in Canterbury somewhere (ie. not close) and I would need to get a ride and stuff, and besides, we need to sleep in tents. Can you imagine?

Well 11.43pm is getting on in the evening when I need to be up early tomorrow, plus I'm exhausted from my randomly hardcore run so might head off to bed. Yuss I already showered so don't need to wash my face and do all that shit, just need to scrub the fangs and than sleep it off! I always fantasize that I'll never wake up, which sounds morbid as fuck, but being asleep is just the best. No problems, no reality, just... bliss. I need to sleep more too, my only friend Fed(erico, an online friend I've known for a few years) is a bit of a body builder who told me that eating a LOT + water + sleep is the combination to successful muscle-gain, while working out rigorously too, obviously.

I pretty much want to be a guido, but it's not going to happen cause I'm not cool, tan or buff enough. 'Nor do I have a good nickname, or is that just a 'Jersey Shore' thing? I know I'm a late bloomer, but I've lately started watching that show on MTV and... I really like it! Ugh, I cannot believe New Zealand is getting rid of our MTV, so we'll just get Aussie's stuff. Oh well, I guess there's only really been like two actual New Zealand shows on our MTV, but it's cool having NZ people hosting, although Aussie's tend to do a good job. Plus, maybe we'll have a chance of getting Big Brother back in NZ. GOD I loved that show, and I used to stay up late and watch the 'Uncut' version when my parents were asleep and I felt totally rebel. Huge.

0 Comments: