This is one of those pretty massive moments of your life that I am likely to remember, no matter what happens. Tomorrow is my last official day of high school and at Garin College they make it soppy. Here's the rundown.
Since Garin is a Catholic school (I don't even... ugh, whatever. Insert various hand gestures here), we close with, what they call, a "leaver's mass" (purposely not capitalized, HAH!) which is basically a Catholic Mass but with a really sad and soppy ending because, since it's a small school and there's like 50 people in our year, they call up all year 13's (7th formers) up one at a time and we have to get up from sitting and walk in front of the school to the far end of the gymnasium and some little junior year 9 from our whanau (aka. form - sick of brackets yet? I am) class give us a little candle that they made in Religious Education class, because that class is a waste of time and they do nothing else. Although I do miss my Year 9 R.E. teacher, Miss Stewart, she was amazing.
Than the candles are lit and we all stand and sing or listen to a sad song or something, than all go outside in a procession while the school stands. It's going to be pretty sad, even though I've hated high school since year 1, I must say it's been... well, interesting, and like it or not (not, being the selected adjective, or whatever the F it is) it has been my life for the last 5 years so... alas I should just grimace and bear it, which believe me, is something I'm used to. God I talk some shit.
Well I practically had a nervous breakdown today, so fucking sick of furiously working to get internal projects out of the way... just so I can furiously study for shit I don't know, let alone care about. I'm royally fucked for my economics exam next Thursday, and that's just official. I threw out half the notes I need in a wild stupor earlier this year for some reason and... now I'm fucked.
To get this in perspective, I have still got to finish FOUR projects, one being my massive 12 credit I.C.T. project (I only need 60 credits to pass the year) so I'm like... jesusfuckchrist and I need to pass a WHOLE lot of shit to even dream of university entrance so... wish me luck! And wish it, don't pray it, cause I'm not exactly on good speaking terms with the good lord.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment