The one thing I hate about the fact that my blog is publicly known by my friends and such is that it limits what I can write about! There's a lot of people I would like to tell to suck it but because this blog is like the third thing that comes up when you google "joey sauer", it's not really going to stay much of a secret.
I have often thought about making an alternative blog where I can blog whatever I want but... to be honest I can't be fucked, and it takes a long time to make a blog as pretty as this one is (well, in my opinion - obviously there's far better around but everything I know I learnt off of neopets.com after making userlookups and guild layouts and such). Anyway, forgot I was even talking about. Why do I always go off on the most obscene of tangents? Whatever. Shut up brain.
Anyway, yes, just when you think you know it all... as Suzanne Paul would say, "But wait, there's more!", and this is indeed the case. Luckily for me I already foretold that my blog would be picked up on and laughed at, but if I cared, I would have given up a long time ago. I could so easily change the url of this blog and you'd have trouble ever finding it again. Although anyone with slightest internet knowledge would know how to instantly retrieve anything off the internet, including Tweets, facebook posts etc. Fortunately most people are internet illiterate so old posts of mine will be impossible to find, haha.
Here's an little fun fact for all you little blog readers, you, whoever you are. If you actually gave a hoot about me, which you probably don't but shut up and allow me to savour the thought, you may be intrigued to know that every so often I will go back to an old post of mine and ride something really juicy, but I made it tricky so that you will have to click onto the post title because there's a handy "Insert jump break" option that means you can only see the rest of the blog by clicking on the title. Sneaky, huh. I went and hid a little scandal earlier, I don't expect anyone to ever go searching, but if someone ever uncovered it, it'd be pretty hilarious.
So basically I'm not doing any study when I should be, wasting time with lame little hints and clues as to find new ways to ridicule and shame me... and with that, goodnight.
Monday, November 8, 2010
So Much To Say, Nothing To Write
Posted by creation of the nation at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment