So I emailed my ICT teacher (I will omit names for... actually, I don't know why, but I will) to see if I could come in and finish my project, which is a bit overdue, but not entirely my fault. It was him, after all, that forced me into an impossibly hard project (creating a database - WTF? I know right) so when I finally officially figured out it was WAY out of my grasp, I had to quickly completely start everything over, OVER half way through the year! Anyway, this was my email.
What encouraging words of help and advice to I receive to a year 13 student, who should take top priority as getting into university fucking depends upon it?Hey Mr "Useless",Been a bit preoccupied with exams but I have my last one on Monday, am I able to come on into school, after that, for the remainder of the week until I get things finished off?Joey.
I'm glad you have resurfaced (it's been one week and it's exam time) and want to work, but there is little I can do now as I'm busy sorting out next year (I.C.T. has the same courses every year). I'll do what I can but until you have an authentic product to deploy and get feedback I'm stuck. (He thinks my product, health and safety posters, are imaginary apparently.) If you cant find me someone will let you in to R2
Ta "Useless"I mean.... really. The things I put up with... History exam tomorrow, wish me luck. I'm super stressed and nervous, a lot rides upon getting a good essay question tomorrow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment