Thursday, December 30, 2010

Celebrity of the Week: Olivia Wilde


I was going to make my Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris my post to cover last week (which I didn't do a 'Celebrity of the Week' for) and this one, since it features two celebrities, but I decided after fondly thinking of The O.C., my favourite show ever that I LOVED Olivia Wilde's part playing Alex, Seth and than Marissa's girlfriend and owner of the Bait Shop, in season 2 of the show.

I remember thinking how stunning Olivia was and how much I hoped to see more of her, I always hoped she'd make an appearance back on the show in season 4, but no such luck. (The O.C. should have had a lot of characters make cameos in the last episodes! Although Anna's surprise cameo towards the end of season 3 was pretty epic)

Olivia has now gone onto to do a lot of bigger and better things and Perez Hilton promoted her on his site as an "up and coming A-Lister in training" and he's definitely not wrong, she's a fantastic actress and possesses obvious stunning beauty, so she's definitely on the stereotypical right track to becoming an A-Lister! She is a regular cast member on the hospital drama show House and in the recent futuristic blockbuster Tron: Legacy, which received poor reviews on Rotten Tomatoes which put me off seeing it - but when it comes out on DVD, or if someone wants to take me and pay for me, I'd happily oblige.

0 Comments: