Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pointless Thoughts

Allow me to just... ramble a bit. So yesterday I was at school and it was the last day to finish of my I.C.T. project and I thought I had done a pretty good job, but then and only then (after like a year) did he decide to look back on something I did ages ago (my prototype) and tell me that it wasn't good enough and I was going to fail. You literally wouldn't even be able to comprehend the amount of time that has been wasted on that project, the effort and money of driving around rampantly. It's just ridiculous that my FUCKING USELESS TEACHER(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) only decides to tell me this at the very last minute when it's well and truly too late. Although getting into university does not rely upon it, it would have come as a HUGE safety net because I am now relying on passing all my exams which is freaking scary! Anyway, so without being polite, my teacher can suck it. The minute prize giving is over I'm going to be naming names and telling tales out of school, and everyone whose ever been whorey better get ready for it. FYI, the list is extensive.

In other news, I've been watching the Pike River Memorial on TV1 today, it's pretty sad stuff. Enormous crowd for a tiny wee town like Greymouth. The best part of the whole thing was the poem by Helen Wilson, a poet and dramatist that lives in Greymouth - by far the most emotional part! Good to see John Key, NZ's Prime Minister there also. Just watching them close it off now by singing the National Anthem. Such a tragedy, 29 miners lost in an underground explosion and the mine's been spewing out fire and smoke ever since with numerous explosions over the last two weeks.


R.I.P. Pike River Miners.

(I know there's not all 29 depicted, but couldn't find a picture with all of them.)

0 Comments: