So I ended up working Friday 5pm-10pm and 8.45am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday and, even though it was only like three days, I am exhausted today! Good grief, working full time is a horrible, painful and scary thought. Life really isn't worth living if it's just a whole lot of work just to pay for your own damn existence, what is lé point I ask you?
So basically I've done nothing since my last blog so... that's why there's been no blogs, but finally I actually get to have some proper holiday that doesn't include customers, irons or any other home appliances. I guess I had a little bit of a life (very little) on Saturday night when I went o Ashleigh's house and we got Subway (I turned my Subway into a salad for an extra $2, so good! I'm addicted) and got the movie 'The Fourth Kind' which I have been wanting to see forever. The annoying thing about the film though is that it makes out really seriously that it's based on real events and shows lots of 'actual archive footage', but after a quick google it turns out it's all false and that the producition studio had to pay fines to the town in which they made up that it was plagued by alien abductions etc. So although the star, Milla Jovovich, did a great job portraying the allegedly real Dr Abigail, turns out it was all fiction and just created to make the movie a lot scarier, which it was. Pretty stupid to say it's based on real life events... when it's not. Milla. at the start of the film. introduces herself as an actress portraying Dr Abigail, a psychologist with clients that all suffer sleeping problems and hallucinations of white owls stalking them, but it turns out the film's fake so... if you're read this, basically the film won't be scary.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Slave Labour
Consider this also my review for The Fourth Kind.
★★
Posted by creation of the nation at 6:19 AM
Labels: Movie Review, The Fourth Kind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment