Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Full Speed Ahead

Looks like I am going to Wellington on the 19th! Craziness! I achieved what I needed to, a history and BOTH of my english papers which was good. I overall am not terribly impressed with my efforts this year but in all honesty, I feel like many things were out of my control, economics is completely the opposite of what I possess skill with and being literally forced into it because there were no other options because I was the only person in my year wanting to do drama, and having a 1 on 1 class with perhaps the most Hitler-esque woman I have ever known for an entire year was not exactly on my immediate agenda, so economics was my only other options and it was so hard and so boring and all that talk about elasticity of demand and market share and revenue made me want to kill myself. I thought I could handle the jandle because I did economics (and was OK at it!) in year 11, but apparently I was wrong. I sucked at it and level 3 was a real drag, I'd have quite happily dropped out in year 12 and worked for the year if I still could have gone to university at the end of it.

Shame I didn't get any scholarships, but let's face it, unless they give out scholarships for tweeting and/or blogging too much, I wasn't really eligible. A shame 'social media' isn't a subject at school, maybe at university it'll be part of the media studies programme because a topic (a paper? IDK what you call it) is based on what's popular, and twitter would be a good thing cause I am pretty much pro. ;-) But not really, cause I have so few followers that talk to me regularly. Everyone reading this, who doesn't already have a twitter and is following me, should make one now and follow me by clicking here.

Alright, well it's 2.40pm and I am still in my pyjamas so... time to get crackalacking.

0 Comments: