Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globes 2011: Megan Fox


This will be my final Golden Globes post and no longer will Joey Nation be randomly turned into a fashion blog. I have been mysteriously liking Megan Fox since I saw 'Jennifer's Body' which was awful, but hilarious in a "WTF?" kind of way. I think I like her because I always assumed she was the type of actress who took herself too seriously to do anything like a comedy/horror (or whatever the movie was meant to be!) but she did, and she made fun of herself while doing so, so for that I have my faith restored in her. Somewhat, because I originally thought she was sweet and lovely like in 'Transformers'. Guess not. (especially since Michael Bay, who directed the film, booted her out after she was talking smack about him!)

Megan looks pretty damn good in her Armani PrivĂ© gown and I like her matching lipstick, anyway, you're welcome for the fashion posts and hopefully I sounded like a knew a thing. All that constant watching of E! better have taught me something, and something so terribly I can barely fathom it has just been brought to my attention. I will miss all of my E! shows when I move away!! How will I go on? Hope my hall has unlimited broadband...

0 Comments: