__
The dollar is no longer king.
It is only a matter of time before the world dumps much (not all) of our currency it uses in world trade, and China will exalt the Yuan.
The thing, in the article linked to, that is really crass hypocrisy is for the US to spank China's hand for their export tricks. We just went $14 trillion into debt, which is insanity in economics, and we are talking down to China???
That is classic-- when does a fool talk down to the guy with a big stick?
Answer: Just before the big stick comes down on the fool's head.
I am amazed Mr. Hu is so self-controlled. This is not the Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush/Bush, or Clinton era. US economic policy, along with our government's attacking individual states on many issues, IS world news.
I think our politicians, media, and 90% of Americans think the world is not watching our behavior domestically. The world's leaders are not stupid, and they can see our nation rocking around with rage and confusion. The world out there makes the conclusion that, if we are drunk on one issue, we cannot be trusted to drive the truck on any issue.
So, Hu may well be on first soon.
Why should China wait for the USA to climb out of a hole that will take us 200 years to climb out of? Why wait for the dollar to be devalued and tank? China needs to act at once to move to the front of the line in world economics.
And, dear friend, China does not have to do one diddly thing we ask them to. They have us held hostage at Wal-Mart et al. We HAVE TO play the game their way.
I know what is happening in high places. The big bankers are trying to sabotage China's rush to stardom. They have done it to other nations, and they must be doing it right now. I do not believe they will succeed. When you start an economic war, you have to have the biggest guns. Our dollar is highly suspect right now, and the world no longer has to jump when the big bankers jerk their chain.
If I wanted to invest right now, I would dive into the Yuan for sure.
Why? Answer: I am a Bible believer, and the USA is nowhere in End Times prophecy. We are gone when the final acts start opening. The "kings of the east" are hot stuff when that last battle, Armageddon, takes place. So, I have to assume they will keep right on standing at the front of the line until Armageddon.
Meanwhile, be sure to check out the sales this week at Wal-Mart.
Revelation 16:12 (KJV) And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
Watch the video:
__
0 Comments:
Post a Comment