Today it has been raining all day, from the very minute I woke up, and to say I have been bored is an understatement. However, I did finish watching 'Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring' this morning which I started watching yesterday, all this talk about 'The Hobbit' has got me so excited for the movie and I am (almost) jumping for joy about how pretty much all of the cast is returning to do cameos and such. Thank God Peter Jackson is such a huge fan of the franchise, only he could do it justice.
Basically it's 4pm in the afternoon and I am still in my pyjamas and am feeling crazily tired, so I think I might go and take a nap now which is quite unlike me, but nothing much to do anyway and hopefully I'll feel better than and will be able to drag myself to the gym, which I haven't done since Friday which is quite terrible of me. I have reasons though! Worked all day Saturday, gym is shut by the time I finish, went out Saturday night and didn't get to sleep until 5.30am, the sun was rising which is never a good sign when you're going to bed, so basically I was completely screwed on Sunday. Monday I have... well I don't really have a good excuse, I just didn't want to and today I am all tired again, so I will have a rest, hopefully feel better and then perhaps go this evening, cause in the week nights it doesn't shut until 9pm thank god.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
It's Raining, It's Pouring...
Posted by creation of the nation at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment