Well not literally the most important day, but nonetheless, an extremely important day. I have learnt that the NCEA results come out today at noon I suspect (it is currently 12.30am, er, will be by the time I publish this I reckon). This means that, for once and for all, I will find out if I meet the guaranteed entry score for Victoria University by looking at the results for my level 3, 2010 exams! I honestly could have, and deserve, a meltdown over the anxiety I feel regarding my results! Although I am very confidant, as I feel I did pretty well in my history and English exams (aka. all I need to worry about), it's awful to have to rely on passing not one, but TWO exams to pretty much determine how the rest of my life is going to go.
If I don't get into university, I guess I'll have to look into studying something at NMIT or something, but staying in Nelson is kind of catastrophic for me, I'll have literally about 3 friends, no life, single and will be stuck with my parents for a while yet. Although not a terrible thing, it's hardly the exodus I have been planning. I'm so excited about the prospect of going to Wellington and I pray to the dear sweet lord Zeus that everything goes right and I get in! Dear baby Jesus, please let those god damn history and English papers pass.
I will one day ram down everybody's throats about how terribly, inconsiderately and horribly I had been treated this year by some of the teachers at my school and overall how hopeless Garin College was a whole. It has been appalling, and I, a pretty competent student, has managed to be forced down a path and fail two entire subjects, which under normal circumstances, where teachers focus on their students and don't allow personal breakdowns to inflict upon their jobs. It was shocking, and even though no one will listen to me now, I'll be bringing this up in 10-20 years from now and personally targeting various teachers and even school principles. It was disastrously bad, and if it is for reasons associated with the previously mentioned details that I fail to meet the university entrance standards, I, Joey Sauer, will cut a bitch.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Most Important Day Of My Life
Posted by creation of the nation at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment