Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Procrastinating Blogger

I, like many bloggers, have reached one of those 'creative block' periods where really, the actual problem is simply that you haven't done anything so trying to pump out a blog where nothing has changed since the previous ones leaves little room for anything interesting.

Well  basically I've done nothing, worked on Monday but it seems like that's the end of my holiday hours for like, ever, because I'm quitting soon because I, assuming I pass my exams, am moving to Wellington (crazy!) to go to university. You would not believe how excited/nervous/panicky/suicidal I am about the whole thing, but at the very end of the day, my life has dried up, shrivelled and died in Nelson and I have to go and do something different. Studying's scary, so much work and commitment is about to be made, and I still haven't heard what's happening with my student loan so had better get onto that now, but, assuming all things go well, I should be getting confirmation in the next fortnight! Scary SHIT.

Heading to our bach at Marahau until Friday, no internet and terrible cellphone reception so I'm off to the library to get some books out I want to read. My good online friend Michaela, who writes the Professional Wallflower blog, let me know about 'The Hunger Games' series or something so I need to track them down. I also want to read 'The Tomorrow Series' for the third time, and have already ploughed my way through the first book, so need to get the second which I think is 'The Dead of Night'. (will google to assure myself)

0 Comments: