Thursday, January 20, 2011

Short But Embarrassing Story

So yesterday I was running, and not getting any fitter or thinner for some reason (I don't care which, I'll take muscles or thin, although I'd prefer the earlier) around some dirt track up in the hills and I didn't pass a soul for like an hour (I didn't run the entire hour, it's steep f-ing hill for christ sake) so I assumed it would be safe to sing along to my iPod. So there I was singing along to Far East Movement's 'Like a G6', as you do, and all of a sudden a guy ran passed me while I was mid-chorus (singing "N-n-n-n-n-now we're feeling so fly...") and he turned around, laughing, and gave me two thumbs up and ran on ahead. Than his dog charged passed me which gave me a fright.

I died of embarrassment.

I can never be seen in public, plus I feel really fat from this luxury dinner we had at Hopgoods  restaurant last night where I literally charged up a $70 bill for a starter, main and dessert. And juice. That place is fancy and splendid, but an f-ing rip. I wasn't even full. We went there because my mum's uncle, whose from Denver in Colorado, US, was here on holiday and since I haven't seen him since I was like 4, and he hasn't seen my parents since then too, he took us out for dinner. He's like a rich surgeon or something, and only came for some big conference but threw us in a visit too which was considerate.

Anyway, Ashleigh's coming over in a minute so I'd better go and get dressed. Have a jolly good day people.

0 Comments: