Saturday, January 1, 2011

Simple Prayer for Year 2011

These are my sincere prayer for the Year 2011



You have given me a good pair of hands, legs and a functionable body. What more can I ask for beyond this.

Let me not get sick and get any form of disease. Keep me always healthy.

Give me Godly qualities of absolute fearlessness.

Let me forgive and forget those who have sinned against me.

Let me keep striving and help others.

Give me strength to meet any form of challenges.

Guide me on your upright path.

Keep me motivated in health, fitness and long distance running.

Let me always think about others before self.

Always motivate people surrounding me.

Let me always remember that I came to this world with nothing and I am going back with nothing.

Keep me reminded that an effort will not go unrewarded, always.

Let me put in 100% effort in what ever I do.

Keep me from the distractions of the world and be focused always.

Keep me reminded that everything surrounding me is transient and temporary.  

Let me always remember that desire is poverty.

Let me be always not show signs or arrogance and ever remain humble.

Give me calmness and take away the anger in me.

Let me feel the oneness in all.

Let there be peace throughout the world.

0 Comments: