After a disastrous week fortnight of spending like there's no tomorrow, I have now seriously decided to start my panicking about moving to Wellington in a little over two weeks and prepare myself for what is going to be, what I fear, a big shock. I'm nervous as christ, but probably not nervous enough, yet, but I do need to get a lot of things organised. The thought of packing ALL my clothes, shoes, toiletries, linen, books etc. makes me want to commit sui, and I'm still not entirely sure how I'm going to pack it all. I don't want to be the weird random with twenty bags when everyone else has two, or the guy that has nothing and has to wear the same thing every day (which'll happen inevitable, don't you worry) and besides, according to life my clothes are all totally unfit for Wellington and I'll stick out like a sore thumb. Whatever.
I do need some new good jackets though, nothing I own is build for the wind, and my habit of wearing two JayJay hoodies (at once) for warmth may not be the most sensible idea. I don't really know how I'm going to deal with doing my own laundry all the time but I guess I'm a big boy now and I have to deal with these things, although being 10 and having everything done for me is preferable. I'm pretty sure 1/2 my clothes say "Not to be tumble-dried" and I didn't see any washing lines at my hall so.. IDK, they must've been hidden somewhere.
Basically the reality of moving away is finally beginning to become a little more realistic. I'm afraid. Anyway, I still have lots of shit to sort so need to stop procrastinating and get onto it before it becomes a big last-minute panic. There's already big issues with my student loan and getting my text books organised, seriously.
STUDYLINK Y U SO UNORGANSIED?
I do need some new good jackets though, nothing I own is build for the wind, and my habit of wearing two JayJay hoodies (at once) for warmth may not be the most sensible idea. I don't really know how I'm going to deal with doing my own laundry all the time but I guess I'm a big boy now and I have to deal with these things, although being 10 and having everything done for me is preferable. I'm pretty sure 1/2 my clothes say "Not to be tumble-dried" and I didn't see any washing lines at my hall so.. IDK, they must've been hidden somewhere.
Basically the reality of moving away is finally beginning to become a little more realistic. I'm afraid. Anyway, I still have lots of shit to sort so need to stop procrastinating and get onto it before it becomes a big last-minute panic. There's already big issues with my student loan and getting my text books organised, seriously.
STUDYLINK Y U SO UNORGANSIED?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment