This week's been pretty intense, but fortunately has gotten somewhat easier to deal with. Currently sitting in a room, on a beanbag, with 5 others. No one's up to much, guess everyone had a pretty big Friday night. I know I did. There was a zombie themed disco which was pretty much a dubstep concert and it was super loud but kind of annoying. I brought a white t-shirt which I stained with fake blood and slashed my black shirt which I wore over top. I also put some fake blood on my face but decided to skip the whole face painted look, largely attributed to the fact that I had no make-up or face paint.
The zombie disco was alright -- nicely themed but terrible music, expensive drinks and when I first arrived I had to fill out a questionnaire which was not what I wanted to do, I was drunk for god sake! I also lost my friends because of this but managed to track down Oscar and she had a chick that came with us, Sophie, I think her name was. We went into town and met up with Rob and his 'friend' Braden bought me a drink and a shot, so basically I owe him a lot of money. I felt bad, but I didn't argue. It was a pretty good night - but Wellington was pretty insane, although I must looked a bit strange dressed all zombified. Next time, with hope, I'll attempt to look halfway decent.
Anyway, I didn't get home until like... 2am and then didn't get to sleep until 3am so it wasn't the best of nights. Still adjusting to this whole hall situation, and I have lectures on Monday! The first lectures of my life. Basically, I'm horrified and everyone in this hall is ridiculously intelligent. I miss my spoon-feeding highschool teachers already.
The zombie disco was alright -- nicely themed but terrible music, expensive drinks and when I first arrived I had to fill out a questionnaire which was not what I wanted to do, I was drunk for god sake! I also lost my friends because of this but managed to track down Oscar and she had a chick that came with us, Sophie, I think her name was. We went into town and met up with Rob and his 'friend' Braden bought me a drink and a shot, so basically I owe him a lot of money. I felt bad, but I didn't argue. It was a pretty good night - but Wellington was pretty insane, although I must looked a bit strange dressed all zombified. Next time, with hope, I'll attempt to look halfway decent.
Anyway, I didn't get home until like... 2am and then didn't get to sleep until 3am so it wasn't the best of nights. Still adjusting to this whole hall situation, and I have lectures on Monday! The first lectures of my life. Basically, I'm horrified and everyone in this hall is ridiculously intelligent. I miss my spoon-feeding highschool teachers already.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment