Oon Shui Kun - 35min 11sec with 3months training.
Picture 1 - Oon Shui Kun, after 2010 National Schools' Track and Field Championships.
How was the SAA run?
I did a time of 17:25 for 5km, which was quite satisfactory considering I have been mainly doing long easy runs. The weather was quite hot though as the race was put in the afternoon.
How was the time-trial today?
It was my first time doing a 10km time trial, and I had the fortune of running with Ashley. We pushed each other all the way and managed to hit 17:30 at the 5km mark. We slowed down a little for the second half, and I managed to finish in 35:11 while Ashley managed 35:14. I'm quite satisfied with the timing and feel confident about getting faster.
What is your hope when you join National Service?
I hope I will be able to continue to pursue running so that I can keep up with other runners.
What kind of time are you expecting to do for 10km in future?
This may seem a little ambitious, but I hope to do a sub 30min for 10km one day.
Do you like to run in Half-marathon and marathons in future?
I certainly hope to take part in the longer distances in future.
How was the the 10km 35min 11sec run on the tarmac track?
The surface was a bit slippery due to the wet weather, but other than that, I feel fine running on the tarmac track.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment