Friday, February 18, 2011

Last Post For A Wee While, Maybe

So not sure when I'll be getting internet access again but what I do know is that I'm about to pack up my laptop and it probably won't be used until Sunday at the earliest, but that's the move-in day for Weir House and not sure if I'll be able to get internet access on the very day I move in. Hope so though, but I'll be on Twitter and Facebook via my phone at least so... there'll be no serious shortage of me.

So tomorrow is the day I leave the nest, maybe not 100% cause I'll be back for holidays and this will still be my 'home', but I won't be here much and... it's crazy. My mum dropped the dog off at our friend's place for the weekend because they're coming with us, so I have had to say goodbye to my dog, Mia, already and that was so sad! I keep wanting to go cuddle her now but I can't, won't see her for like 2 months. Sucks. I love her, she's the sweetest wee fox terrier.

I'm basically shaking in my boots but I've realised that I'm actually more sad than nervous or excited! How lame is that? My poor wee parents will be all alone and I'll be slaving away over god knows what work, I honestly have the least bit of an idea of what type of work I have in-store for me, and I keep trying to forget I'm doing theatre cause I know I'm going to end up doing something horrifically nerve-racking, stressful and nerve-racking in no time and I'm already a nervous wreck thinking about it. Still, time to get life properly started and no more time-wasted at any B.S. highschools. I hated Garin, and that's the story I'm sticking to.

Tomorrow my aunty's picking us up at like 9am, than taking us to Picton where we'll catch the ferry. It's like a 3 hour something (boring) ride, but the weather's supposed to be great so that's a bonus, and we'll get off in Wellington, catch a shuttle (with my truckload of stuff, gawd! Still haven't finished packing my shoes, books etc.) to my dad's friends place. Stay there the night with Mum and Dad, and at some point on Sunday haul my stuff over to Weir, find my room and... it's ALL a mystery from there. I have NO idea what's happening, but I am laying three ground rules. I still don't know if I've got a single or shared room, can you imagine if I get there on the day and I get a SHARED ROOM? I will die a thousand deaths. And then some. But who knows, maybe it'd be good. Probably not though. I have a LOT of Gaga listening and computing to do, and my roommate will get pissed that I never leave the room so they'll have some privacy so... it'll be there prob.

Sucked saying goodbye to my friends today too, byebye Ashleigh, Brandon and Nick! See you sometime soon, you're all hott.

Wish me luck for my big move!

0 Comments: