Lee Kar Lun - Still going strong at 52 years of age
I remember Lee Kar Lun when he was in Phuket, a long time ago, and in Japan where he ran the Biwako Marathon 1988 and gave up. Later on, He ran the Macau Marathon and did 2hr 27min and he still has this time as the personal best until now.
In the recent Hong Kong Marathon 2011, Lee Kar Lun did well by coming in first in the Men Masters 2, for 50 years and above.
Picture 2 - In the centre is Lee Kar Lun, who has a personal best time of 2hr 27min for the marathon
Picture 2 - In the centre is Lee Kar Lun, who has a personal best time of 2hr 27min for the marathon
How was the race?
A lot of hills. It was a tough course. I also do not want to aim very high because of this.
How about your competitors?
I had competitors who overtook me earlier. Later on, they were overtaken by me.
How is the weather?
The weather was good.
(From Author. Note the weather was 13-16 degrees centigrade and Humidity about 80 to 90%.)
How is your wife's response to this?
She is very happy.
What are you doing now?
Professional training and looking after the runners from one high school and a college.
What is your plan?
Compete like this and be healthy. I should know that I don't have to train how I used to train when I was young. Fitness matters in life.
Are you happy with this time?
Of course, I am very happy with the time.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment