Thomas Kiprotich - Hong Kong Marathon 2011 (Half-marathon Champion)
I saw Thomas Kiprotich after the Hong Kong Marathon 2011. He ran and finish the half-marathon race. He was being interviewed by papers and he looked very fresh still.
He told me that he had to see his wife soon and told me to ask the questions. I decided to ask for one.
An Interview With Thomas Kiprotich
What was your position for the race?
I was first in the half - marathon race.
How was the route?
It was a tough route. There were a lot of uphills and downhills.
How were your competitors, did you have any?
I ran a solo race all the way without any competitors.
How about running the marathon the next time?
I just want to run in the half-marathon and not marathon.
How did your training go?
I train for all year round. I was doing 3 workouts per week and the rest of the 3 days, I did easy intensity long runs.
Were you prepared for the hills?
Yes, I did some hill workouts once per week.
How about commenting on your training partners?
My training partner came in second.
Will you be having goals in the long run?
No, I just want to keep fit and keep my competitive edge to keep racing for some years.
Are you married?
Yes.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Thomas Kiprotich - 2011 HK Half- Maration Champion
Posted by creation of the nation at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment