I have literally nothing to blog about, so that is why I haven't really blogged in a week. So if anyone has been wanting to read a ramble, my apologies. What I should do more of is share other blogs that I read, so here's one I read all the time.
TheFashionPolice.net is a blog that I have been reading for probably about two years now, it's not affliated with the E! programme at all and has been around for far longer then them. However, this blog always finds hilariously ugly items of clothing and I can't help but laugh at some of the accompanying blogs they write to describe the item. I don't really care much for their fashion because, even though I posted some of the Golden Globes looks, fashion is one of those things that I don't really get. I don't get how something can universally be 'in' and then be 'over' a few months later, who the F could really keep up? And who decides what's cool and what's not? No one, and that is why Lady Gaga will forever be my best dressed celebrity. With Ke$ha and Helena Bonham Carter in close second. I love those 'gurls'.
I'll post some of the other things I read regularly at a later date, but that's it for today. Oh heck, why not one more, New Zealand's 'The Edge' radio presenter, in the weekday mornings, Jay-Jay Feeney has a website called Radiochick.co.nz that I adore. She has a diary blog that I stalk and a celebrity scandal page, that she writes under the name of 'Jay-Jay Feenie, Scandal Queenie' which is always good for a quick, brief catch-up in what's happening in Lala land.
On a side-note, I just went outside for the first time today (it's 2.23pm, what... a busy life I lead) and it's like a heatwave hit me the minute I stepped into the sun. Holy christ! God knows what I'm going to do with the rest of the day because usually I would go and waste it playing my online game, Flyff, but it's currently undergoing the world's longest maintenance which is taking about an age, so... maybe I'll go shower and do a whole lot of beautification things. They work really well. ;-)
TheFashionPolice.net is a blog that I have been reading for probably about two years now, it's not affliated with the E! programme at all and has been around for far longer then them. However, this blog always finds hilariously ugly items of clothing and I can't help but laugh at some of the accompanying blogs they write to describe the item. I don't really care much for their fashion because, even though I posted some of the Golden Globes looks, fashion is one of those things that I don't really get. I don't get how something can universally be 'in' and then be 'over' a few months later, who the F could really keep up? And who decides what's cool and what's not? No one, and that is why Lady Gaga will forever be my best dressed celebrity. With Ke$ha and Helena Bonham Carter in close second. I love those 'gurls'.
I'll post some of the other things I read regularly at a later date, but that's it for today. Oh heck, why not one more, New Zealand's 'The Edge' radio presenter, in the weekday mornings, Jay-Jay Feeney has a website called Radiochick.co.nz that I adore. She has a diary blog that I stalk and a celebrity scandal page, that she writes under the name of 'Jay-Jay Feenie, Scandal Queenie' which is always good for a quick, brief catch-up in what's happening in Lala land.
On a side-note, I just went outside for the first time today (it's 2.23pm, what... a busy life I lead) and it's like a heatwave hit me the minute I stepped into the sun. Holy christ! God knows what I'm going to do with the rest of the day because usually I would go and waste it playing my online game, Flyff, but it's currently undergoing the world's longest maintenance which is taking about an age, so... maybe I'll go shower and do a whole lot of beautification things. They work really well. ;-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment