__
I can honestly say that I have the most bug free weeds in Texas and possibly the whole USA.
Here is how it happened.
We have two gravel walk ways leading up to our home and a gravel parking pad. Over time, weeds manage to sprout up through the gravel, and I Round Up them and kill them from time to time.
Several days ago I found the Round Up pump sprayer, and I sprayed the weeds. I was very careful not to spray any plants we wanted to keep. I really felt good and responsible doing my chores.
Well, I started watching for the weeds to die, and viola, they seemed to get healthier instead. I pondered this for a while, and today I have done my research into weed killing on our property. I learned that the pump sprayer I used had bug spray in it for around the foundation of the house to keep bugs out.
The Round Up is in another plastic pump sprayer in the well house.
When you are over 65 in Texas it is very important to do your homework before you squirt the weeds. Alas, I will have to try a second time I fear.
__
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Bug Free Weeds in Texas
Posted by creation of the nation at 4:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment