Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gone To War Again

__

War No. 3


Just what we need to break the bank-- war overload.


So, why did Obama take on Libya? Well, perhaps Ghadaffi was a big hasty putting words into Obama's mouth. Perhaps Obama hopes to stop the speculation as to his intentions in the Middle East.



You must admit, this freak is great comic relief.

We must not forget that Obama really does want to stop all the war. The new venture in Libya is yet another step in stopping war. I hope you can understand the logic, I cannot.


HOWEVER; is there an issue that is about to drop like a bomb on the Oval Office?






I suspect that the Libya invasion is a diversion tactic to invite YOU, America, to stop looking at the national debt which is about to bury the USA forever. What better way than a war? It worked for FDR and George Bush.
__

0 Comments: