Well life's beginning to resemble something normal as of late, it's my three week anniversary of living at Weir and to be completely honest, it's turning out to be kinda exciting! Obviously the workload sucks but that's university for you. I get set readings that are like only 6 pages long and I always think 'Oh that's not that bad' but then you actually look at it and the writing is TINY and so comprehensive and difficult to understanding that it takes numerous read-through's to actually be satisfied you've taken anything in. Which normally, let's face it, I don't.
On Friday, Bonnie (who lives a read down the hall and checks out this blog from time-to-time, hey Bonbon!) and I went to the library cause she needed some books and was afraid to go along. And she had good reason to do so. One of the best things about the Victoria University library is the view you get! I swear it's one of the best views I've seen in Wellington, obviously, I took a photo for all you charming people to see.
On Friday, Bonnie (who lives a read down the hall and checks out this blog from time-to-time, hey Bonbon!) and I went to the library cause she needed some books and was afraid to go along. And she had good reason to do so. One of the best things about the Victoria University library is the view you get! I swear it's one of the best views I've seen in Wellington, obviously, I took a photo for all you charming people to see.
That photo doesn't do it any justice, but you get the idea. I forgot about the view from the look out on that hill in the distance, that's a lot better actually. Looking at the city from over there, especially at night, is a lot more pleasant. I just checked the Weir House menu (which is published handily on Facebook each week) and today's menu is beef nachos! Sounds good to me, unlike the usual carbohydrate overload that is offered. Does one really need rice, potatoes and pasta (with cheese) in one serving? Unless you intend to compete in an Iron Man competition tomorrow, which I basically am cause I have to be up at 6am for a 6.15am running group, then you probably don't need it. In fact, I might ask for a smaller serving and fill-up on salad. Which always feels unhealthy too, probbaly cause I always get mayonnaise too which I hardly ever do. Hey, I do get the "light" mayonnaise so only Allah will judge me.
I feel like sharing all my links so you can follow, friend or whatever-me on a bunch of different websites. Here's the list:
- http://twitter.com/joeysauer
- http://dailybooth.com/joeysauer
- http://www.formspring.me/joeysauer
- http://www.facebook.com/dinosauer
- http://foursquare.com/joeysauer
There, what more could you want? Uhh, you're welcome. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment