After moaning about Britney last night, I thought I'd better rectify my opinion of her after hearing her latest track 'Till The World Ends' which I love. Listen to it on PerezHilton.com by clicking here. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't go mainstream and get a lot of radio play, it's good and possibly even a club hit? Never know though, clubs play so un-clubby songs that have been remixed so any song has potential I guess. Still have yet to hear 'Born This Way' in a club so, until I do...
Today I need to do some serious study and no thanks to Oscar, this blog has been leaked to residents of Weir so... that's embarrassing. There was another little earthquake last night which was weird, not sure why I was awake (probably cause of the ferocious wind) but I felt it and I just sort of rattled in my bed and I was like WTF? but didn't really do much about it cause it was like 2.20am after all. I'm worried that there'll be an earthquake when I'm drunk in town or something, that'd be awkward. Oh well, if I die, I die. Not the best mantra to live by, but if you die it's not like it really affects you. Still, it would be nice to enjoy a little more life. I want to see my parents and dog again too, and Ashleigh and Brandon.
Ok it's officially 1.44pm and I have done nothing today, and I still need to get a damn costume for this evening's 'colourful cuba' dress-up thing for the play 'Our Man In Havana' so... better get organised. Least the weather's cleared up, was outrageously windy when I woke up. My stupid window doesn't stay open in the wind so I woke up in the world's stuffiest room with the blocked nose to end all blocked noses, not a good start. Alright, STFU Joey, GTFO and do some christ-forsaken work. Bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment