Have made a few friends now, no one mega close but there's definitely a growing variety of people I feel pretty comfortable talking to. Currently the entire hall is playing a game called assassins. It's hard to explain but I'll give it a go. Basically everyone in the hall was given a playing card with a person's name on it, and to 'assassinate' them, for our version of the game, we have to manage to tag them behind the knee and say "You have just been assassinated", then you get their card with a person on it. It was carefully planned so that you would never end up with your own card unless you manage to assassinate everyone in the hall, which isn't gonna happen. There are various safe zones, like the bedrooms, bathrooms and dining hall. But the hallways, TV rooms, computer labs etc. are all open for assassination!
Woah I wrote this blog an hour ago and then abandoned it. Well I have no lectures tomorrow/today, huge, so... will just be a study day, and will be turning down offers to do things from people because I NEED to do a christload of work. Major.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment