I can't tell a lie (...), but being home is pretty fucking awesome. Especially on really nice days like this! Obviously this picture is just one I stole from some photographer's site, and although I didn't ask for permission, here's the link to buy the original photo in-case anyone wants it. Normally I wouldn't care, but since it's a photo of Nelson I thought it'd be nice and Christian of me to return a good favour. It is holy week after all, as my mum reminded me the other day. I'm still waiting for her to realise that church is a big hypocritical sham but whatever gives her something to do makes her happy...
That picture is pretty much exactly how that bit of town would look right now, perfectly sunny and that's with the tide out. I believe it's in right now so would be looking even better, but not sure. That photo's taken on Rocks Road around the port and the building over the water is the Boatshed Café, expensive as fuck but apparently pretty good. I've only been there for coffee, it's more of a tourist place then a local's place but it's been there my whole life so it must be pretty popular. I ran around Rocks Road yesterday too, it was like the longest run I've ever done, an hour and a quarter. I stopped only once really to do some stretches.
One thing I do not like about Nelson is the lack of runners! I ran around what you'd think would be Nelson's busiest running route and I passed only three runners, no wonder everyone's so unfit and gross in this bogan town. GO FOR A RUN. It's the best thing for you. I'm aching all over today though, perhaps I got a wee bit carried away. Obviously I'm not quite in divine shape yet but en route to doing so. I've been eating like a mother-trucker since I've been home, all these snacks and things that I don't have to walk 15 minutes to the supermarket to buy with my own money! It's like heaven.
I might start up my old 'Celebrity of the Week' posts that I used to do one of these days, so if anyone cares... get excited. They were always my highest rated posts on YouSayToo.com, a blogging site mine is affliated with, so... that'd be hott. Time for me to go get a life and do something, I sit here talking about the nice day outside yet I remain inside in my pyjamas. Golly gosh.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment